His apostles refused to believe, while Thomas declared him God.
Jesus dared and prepared his apostles to conquer the world.
He interrupted his own memorial service
And renewed five hundred of his closest friendships.
He helped his brother, James, over the last faith hurdle,
Turned the movement over to his apostles,
Then returned at last to the outstretched arms of his heavenly Father.
Religious leaders fought in vain to put out the new church’s torch,
And Jesus invited the last apostle to visit him in heaven.
- Chap. 1 ~Ten Apostles: Whispering Hope
- Chap. 2 ~ Thomas: Flag Ship Forever
- Chap. 3 ~Seven Apostles: Grasping Glory
- Chap. 4 ~ Eleven Apostles I: Magnificent Soaring
- Chap. 5 ~ The Five Hundred: Power Surge
- Chap. 6 ~ Brother James: Thunder Struck
- Chap. 7 ~ Eleven Apostles II: Son Rise
- Chap. 8 ~Ruling Sadducees: Prayers & Palaces
- Chap. 9 ~ Lebbeus Thaddeus: Quest to the Great Beyond
- Chap. 10 ~ Sinners & Saints: Come Unto Me
$15.50-p and $3.99-e